About Ballroom Made Simple
DVIDA Certified, Junior Associate Instructor Pam Wood
Why do people choose Ballroom Made Simple?
I am a certified (DVIDA) Jr. Associate ballroom dance instructor on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. My specialty is teaching adult beginner group classes, private lessons and wedding dance lessons.
I teach both women and men the art of ballroom/partner dancing.
I would love the opportunity to share my dance experience and training with you to help you reach your social ballroom dancing goals!
Did You Know?
- I fell in love with ballroom dancing on a cruise in 2005!
- I am a charter member and past president of USA Dance Ballroom Dance Chapter 6098, Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- In 2007 I began a basic teacher training. In April 2008 I opened the doors of Ballroom Made Simple and have been teaching ever since!
- In 2018 I completed my ballroom teacher certification training.
- In 2009 I met and danced with Champion Latin/Ballroom Dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy!
Need I say more 🙂
- In 2009, 2010, and 2011, I performed in the local fundraiser, Dancing With Delmarva Stars.
- In the summer of 2010 I opened my Ballroom Made Simple Dance Studio (but eventually outgrew the space!).
- I now teach at Olympia Fitness Club in Salisbury where I host my group classes, private lessons, and wedding dance workshops.
- I strive to help new dancers acquire a polished look on the dance floor and help them avoid developing bad dance habits.
- Helping students become good dance leaders and followers is always a goal.
About My Classes
- Beginner Level 1 group classes are held on Thursday nights. No experience is needed.
- Wedding Workshops introduces wedding couples, parents and others to ballroom dancing by teaching a basic social dance pattern at our monthly workshop.
- Private lessons allow you to work on something new or brush up on skills and technique. It’s your time to work on what you want with the support of the instructor beside you.